The Crypto.com App is Not Working? – [Easy Steps Guide]
Crypto.com has become one of the leading centralized exchanges, allowing users to acquire cryptocurrency assets and then freely control them inside their wallets. However, similar to other platforms available on the market today, this one also has its flaws.
Perhaps you are attempting to make cryptocurrency purchases when an error notice suddenly appears on the screen. If anything like this has ever occurred to you, we want you to know that you are not the only one in this situation.
Why Doesn’t The Crypto.com App Work?
Although Crypto.com service outages are improbable, some customers have claimed they can use the mobile App as expected. Frequently, when users have issues with their gadget, they restart it, and everything returns to normal.
Nevertheless, if you cannot sell Crypto on Crypto.com or even deposit your Crypto.com amount through USD transactions due to the failure of the Crypto exchange, then an immediate solution is required.
1. Crypto.com Login Problems
The initial cause of Crypto.com app troubles is strongly tied to login issues. Some users have noticed Crypto and NFT login issues on their accounts; in this situation, updating your account information is the best solution.
The Crypto.com App team may also resolve this login permission issue, so don’t hesitate to contact them if you are experiencing login issues.
2. Scheduled System Maintenance
System maintenance is a typical occurrence at Crypto.com. The service might have previously conveyed the maintenance duration, typically around two hours. The organization is always working on quickly correcting these issues; therefore, if you need more information on this, go here to see the Crypto.com Service status.
3. Bugs in The Crypto.com App
Especially over the past but not least, the Crypto.com App may have unexpected technical troubles. If your Android or iOS device displays a black screen accessing Crypto, we must find a solution. Nevertheless, the answers differ based on the issue you are experiencing, so let’s discover how to eradicate them immediately.
How To Fix The Crypto.com App is not Working?
1. Wait Until the Technical Problem is Resolved
If the Crypto.com app is not functioning, there is a reasonable probability of a technical problem, which the Crypto.com team is aware of and trying to remedy. In this instance, there is nothing you can do; wait till the Crypto.com staff resolves the problem.
2. Clear The App’s Cache File From The Settings Menu
The app cache on your phone must cause the crypto.com app error. Therefore, you must erase the App’s cache. Follow the procedures below to clear the cache:
- Launch Settings on your device
- Navigate to “apps” and click “manage applications.”
- Select the Crypto application from the list
- Choose “Clear data” and then click “Clear cache.”
3. Examine Your Internet Connection
The application offers you a “hot wallet,” an online wallet that needs an internet connection to operate. In addition, the exchange servers, anchoring networks, and most of the App’s functionality needs a solid relationship.
If orders are not being appropriately processed or the App looks slow while searching for updated menus or data, your connection is likely to blame.
- Turning the device off and on again may work. Don’t question us about how, but it helps.
- Move about your house and attempt to get closer to the WiFi source. Your connection will be more secure and lasting the closer you are.
- Discovering your router for 30 seconds and then rejoining it will reset your connection, ideally resulting in a much more reliable connection.
- Mobile data may be your only option if all else fails and you need to use the App immediately.
4. Remove The Crypto.com App And Reinstall it
Please uninstall the Crypto.com software and then reinstall it to resolve the problem. Occasionally Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Crypto.com software will fix the problem.
- First, delete the Crypto.com app from your phone. Then, download it again and see whether it works.
- If the Crypto.com app still doesn’t launch, try a different solution.
5. Install The Old Version of The Crypto.com App
To Fix the Crypto.com app not functioning, you may install the previous version of the Crypto.com app. There may be a problem with the most recent release in rare cases.
Once the problem has been fixed, it is recommended to use the previously installed version once the next version is released. However, this short-term solution is only compatible with Android devices, not iPhones.
6. Verify Your Device’s Capability With The Crypto.com App
An important thing you should do if the Crypto.com app isn’t functioning on your phone is to ensure it’s compatible with your device. If the Crypto.com app doesn’t run on your phone, try switching to a different device.
7. Update The Crypto.com App
If you’re having trouble using the cryto.com app on your iPhone, it may be because the App is not running the latest version. Accordingly, it would be best if you went to the AppStore or the play store to upgrade to the most current version of the App. As always, however, if problems persist, you may.
- If you possess an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store, search for “com,” tap “Enter,” and download the latest app version.
- To get the most recent version of the Crypto.com app for the iPhone, search the Apple App Store for “Crypto.com.”
8. Restart Your Phone
Your phone has a glitch. Using the “Recent” tab, you may quickly and easily terminate the application. It might also help to turn your phone off and then back on. The App will start operating again when you restart your phone.
9. Verify That Your Device’s Date And Time Are correct.
Your phone’s date and time may be one of the reasons why the crypto app is malfunctioning. So, check your phone for the current time and date. Regardless of your phone’s operating system, go to the Settings menu and choose the Time and Date option;
- Keep scrolling down until you reach the option to change the Device Date to “automatic;”
- If you’re having trouble using the Crypto.com app, try toggling it on and off.
10. Device Update Required
Perhaps your system is no longer supported by your device. Look to see if any updates are waiting for you. Then, hook your phone to the WiFi and install the latest operating system update. That might be one of the reasons why the crypto.com app is malfunctioning.
Ironically, when an app becomes popular and overgrows, it may sometimes encounter growing troubles resulting in decreased service. As long as you can tolerate occasional unavailability and sluggishness, you will have access to one of the most significant crypto applications currently available.
Maintaining your App up-to-date and ensuring you have a solid internet connection can go a long way toward minimizing the issue on your end. Still, regrettably, not all can be prevented, mainly when the App’s servers cause the problem.
Thanks For Visiting!
- Hp Envy Touch Screen Not Working?
- Sony Subwoofer Not Working?
- Sonos Soundbar is Not Working?
- Sling TV Is Not Working On Samsung TV?
- Logitech G935 Mic Not Working on Windows?
- Turtle Beach Recon 200 Not Working?
- Jabra Elite 65t Left Or Right Earbud Not Working?
- NPR App Not Working on iPhone
- Philips Tv Remote Not Working