Artificial intelligence has been ruling the world for several years. Technology is making things easy, and smart devices are among the most innovative gadgets, with the most helpful software and apps to assist in daily life.
While this software and applications are the cause of ease, they sometimes malfunction, which creates several problems for the devices. Samsung WatchON app comes in this category of innovative applications.
WatchON offers the greatest TV-watching experience, with cutting-edge technology and novel functions. But for some time, most users have reported that their Samsung WatchON app is not working.
Here are some of the solutions to the problem you are suffering.
What is The Samsung WatchON App?
Samsung WatchON, initially released on Galaxy S4 handsets, allows customers to browse programming information on the TV and choose shows from their smartphone.
As a bonus, Samsung WatchON also contains a virtual remote controller that You can use with any IR-compatible TV, home theater system, or media player, thanks to the device’s built-in IR Blaster. The app also recommends shows and movies based on the user’s watching history.
You may search for, find, explore, and watch movies and television series on demand. Moving about the house while managing, viewing, and sharing movies on your TV, you may access all of this from your mobile device.
Video on demand may be started on a mobile device and then finished on the large screen as the viewer relaxes.
Why My Samsung WatchON App is Not Working?
There’s no concept of flawless gadgets and applications, and neither is the Samsung WatchON app; Here are some of the top reasons why your Samsung watchON app is not working.
- The Internet connection isn’t stable.
- Outdated version of Samsung watchON app
- Cache data of Samsung watchON app
- Samsung watchON app isn’t downloaded from a trustworthy source
- Problem with phone or TV
Steps To Resolve The Samsung WatchON App Not Working Problem
you can take several steps to resolve your issues related to the Samsung WatchON app
Provide a Stable Internet Connection
Sometimes slow or laggy internet might cause a problem for most smart devices, so in the case of the Samsung WatchON app. Here’s how you can refresh your internet connection on your android and from the source.
- Turn off the power source and disconnect the Ethernet connection from the modem.
- Wait for the modem to turn off, which should take around two to three minutes.
- Ensure that the power cord and the Ethernet cable are connected to the modem again.
- After the Internet light has solidified, check to see whether the connection to the internet is active and operational.
- On your Android device, launch Settings.
- Depending on your device, locate “General management” or “System” and press it.
- Select “Reset” or “Reset choices” from the drop-down menu.
- To reset the network settings, tap the phrase “Reset.”
- You will be asked to verify that you want to reset your computer’s network settings. Do so.
- Your device is about to undergo a restart. All your network configurations will be deleted and reapplied from scratch.
Restart Your App
Sometimes closing and reopening the app can help avoid the problem.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Samsung WathON app
- Press Force Stop.
- To confirm, tap the Force Stop button.
- Restart the application.
Following are the steps that you need to do to remove the cache on your Samsung phone:
- Launch Apps once you’ve opened Settings.
- Locate the application whose data you want to delete, select it, and go to the Storage menu.
- Tap the Clear cache option.
- Tap the Clear data button, followed by the OK button, to erase all of the information associated with that app.
Restart The Phone
Although everyone knows how to start a smartphone, if you’re new, follow these steps.
- Hold the power button (usually just for 1-2 seconds to bring up the power choices menu, and then let go.
- On the menu, choose either the Restart or Power off option.
Uninstall And Reinstall The App
Sometimes reinstalling the app solves several issues; here’s how you can do it.
- Launch the Google Play app.
- To access your profile, choose the symbol located in the upper right corner.
- Tap Manage applications & devices. Manage.
- Select the Samsung WatchON app from your device.
- Tap the Uninstall icon.
- After that, restart your mobile device.
- Now again, Launch the Google Play app. Use the Google Play Store app that’s on your phone.
- Locate the Samsung WatchON app and then hit Install.
Despite the circumstances, there are times when your best choice is to do a factory reset on android to return it to the state it was in when you first switched it on. If you don’t have any issue or problem resetting your device and your data is saved, secured and backup active, perform this step.
- You can perform a factory reset on Android phones by navigating to Settings.
- Select System and tap on Reset options
- Now select Erase all data (factory reset)
- Then confirm to Erase all data bars.
- Enter your PIN and confirm by hitting Erase all data.
Contact The Support Team
If none of the other troubleshooting steps works, your last choice is to get in contact with the developer of the software. You will likely find a contact form or an email address on the website’s homepage.
If you are unclear about the app’s official website, you may find it by opening the app’s page in the App Store and looking for the part labeled “Developer Website.” You can get assistance by contacting the professionals from there.
These fixes should ensure that your Samsung WatchON application continues to function properly. I hope that was all I needed to get things back on track with this explanation. If you continue to have issues, contact Samsung for assistance, or the app’s developer will remedy the problem.
Do you share your worthwhile experience in the comment box about how you resolved your Samsung watchON app issue?
Thanks For Visiting!