One of the most annoying problems on your iOS device is the noom app not working. You might wonder what’s causing this issue and how to get rid of it.
Noom is one of the best apps for both Android and iOS. It uses a psychology-based approach to help fix your daily diet. It usually works due to intelligent solutions.
However, recently many users have reported the noom app not working, getting a white screen or error messages. If you’re sick of this issue, you’ve landed in the right place. We’ll guide you on what causes this and how to fix it. So, let’s get into the main reasons behind this problem.
Why is The Noom App Not Working?
The first and most basic thing that you need to do before solving any issue is to know about what is the real cause of the problem first. This is because if you don’t know what the real reason behind the issue is, then you won’t be able to find the solution to it. Therefore, once you understand the root cause of the problem, you can easily solve it.
So here are some of the major issues that you may encounter when using the noom app:
- The noom app is not responding at all.
- The noom app crashes often.
- The noom app doesn’t work with certain features.
- The noom app does not show up in the list of apps.
- The noom app shows an error message.
- The noom app freezes frequently.
Now let’s take a look at some of the main causes behind these errors that you might be facing while trying to use the Noom app.
Unstable Internet Connection
The first thing that makes the noom app crash is an unstable internet connection. When there is an unstable internet connection, the app cannot download the data from the server. Therefore, it cannot provide you with the required information. The only way to resolve this issue is to make sure that you have a stable internet connection.
If you are having an unstable internet connection, then try restarting your phone or Wi-Fi router. Sometimes, the connection gets disconnected due to excessive usage of the network. In such cases, just reboot your device and check whether the issue has been resolved.
If you still have the same issue after rebooting your device, then try switching off the mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. Restarting the mobile data connection also helps sometimes. However, you should always switch off the Wi-Fi connection first so that you don’t lose the connection.
Outdated Version Of The App
Another common reason behind the noom app crashing is the outdated version of the app. The latest versions of the app contain many new features which are very useful in helping you manage your diet. Therefore, updating the app regularly is highly recommended. You can update the app via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
If you want to update the app manually, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for “Noom” on the search bar.
- Tap on the “Install” button next to the app.
- Once the installation process is complete, tap on the “Open” button.
- Once the app opens, go to the menu option and click on “Settings”.
- From the settings page, select “Updates”.
- Click on the “Check Now” button.
- Once you confirm the updates, tap on the “OK” button.
- This will install the updated version of the app.
If you still face the same issue even after following these steps, then uninstall the previous version of the app and reinstall it again.
Incorrect Usage Of The App
Sometimes, the noom app crashes due to incorrect usage of the app. For example, if you are using the app without logging into it, then it will crash. Similarly, if you are downloading too much data through the app, it will crash as well. If you are using the app incorrectly, then you need to contact the support team of the company. They will help you fix any bugs related to the app.
To avoid such situations, keep a close eye on how you are using the app. Try to limit the amount of data you are downloading through the app. Also, do not download more than what you require.
If none of the above methods work, then try uninstalling the app and re-install it again. This time, ensure that you log into the app before downloading anything.
How To Fix Noom App Not Working?
After knowing some of the main reasons why the app crashes, you might be eagerly waiting for the next part i.e. the fixing part. Well, don’t worry because we have got you covered. We have listed out all the possible ways by which you can fix the noom app not working problem. Let’s take a look at them one by one.
Fix 1 – Uninstall And Re-Download It Again
The first method by which you can fix this issue is to uninstall the app from your phone and then re-download it again. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search for “Noom” and tap on the “Uninstall” button.
- Tap on the “Yes” button when prompted with an alert message.
- Now open the Play Store app on your phone.
- Search for “noom” and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Install” icon.
- Once the installation process is completed, tap on the “open” button.
- Open the app and login to it.
- Go to the menu and select “settings”.
- From there, select “updates”.
- Click on the “check now” button.
- Once the check is done, tap on the “OK” button.
If you still face the same error while installing the app, then repeat the steps mentioned above.
Fix 2 – Update Your Phone’s Software Version
Another way to fix the noom app crashing issue is to update your phone’s software version. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Connect your device to a computer via USB cable or Bluetooth.
- On the computer, run a file manager application like Windows Explorer.
- Locate the folder where Android apps are installed.
- Select the folder named “Android/obb”.
- Locate the file named “com.nootrobox.noom_update_v1.0.apk”.
- Right-click on it and choose the “send to” option.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save the APK file.
- Finally, press OK.
This step should fix the noom app crash issues. However, if it doesn’t, then try updating your phone’s firmware.
Fix 3 – Clear Cache & Data
Clearing cache and data may also solve the noom app crashing problem. Follow these steps to clear the cache and data:
- Scroll down until you find Tap on the “Clear cache” button.
- Now scroll down until you see the “data” section again.
- Tap on the ‘clear’ button.
- Once the clearing process is complete, restart your phone.
That’s it these were some of the solutions that work most of the time and will help you get rid of the noon app not working issue.
if you are facing the noon app not working issue then you have come to the right place. it is because, in this article, we have explained some of the main reasons why the noon app crashes. besides that, we have also mentioned possible solutions that can help you get rid of this issue.
we hope after reading this guide you will have your problem solved now.